The Support You Need, When You Need It
In the United States, over 16 million people are affected by cognitive impairment, such as dementia. Cognitive impairments can make daily life increasingly difficult, especially if you live alone.
At Carver Ridge, we understand that for residents with cognitive impairments, helping them maintain their independence is imperative in preserving their happiness. We develop individual care plans for each resident to give them as much freedom as possible while ensuring they have 24-hour support. We want all the community members to feel well taken care of in a warm, compassionate environment.
Personalized Care to Improve Quality of Life
For our residents with cognitive impairments, structured routines can improve their overall quality of life. We’ve developed a myriad of meaningful activities in our safe environment that will help residents maintain their independence and freedom.
At Carver Ridge, we ensure every resident has a custom care plan tailored to their needs and lifestyle. Our staff works hard to ensure our residents’ defining factors are acknowledged so we can support each resident and their families as a cohesive unit.
We’ve designed our services and trained our staff to be adaptable in the event of a change. If your loved one’s situation changes, we’ll support them through it however necessary so that they are always comfortable.
If you think our memory care services may be right for you or your loved ones, you can meet with one of our registered nurses to determine the level of care needed. Services offered include:
- Personal hygiene and toileting
- Eating assistance
- Medication assistance
- Transferring assistance
Enriching Connections is a program offered by Carver Ridge that helps train staff to impeccable standards for our cognitively impaired residents. The program is specially designed to give our team the tools necessary to safely and effectively serve our memory care residents.
With Enriching Connections, we develop personalized care programs for our residents, centered around helping them maintain freedom and independence. Enriching Connections is based on 7 foundational elements:
- Relationships & Community: Every individual is invited to belong.
- Commitment: Organizational leaders are actively involved and committed to preserving our culture of person-centered care.
- Certification & Training: All management and Memory Care staff members are certified in dementia care through the Alzheimer’s Association and complete additional dementia training.
- Services: Families can focus care plans to promote personal preferences, dignity, and independence with the aid of our nursing staff.
- Meaningful Life & Engagement: Inspire Wellness for Life is our core program that allows us to promote and maintain the best quality of life for our residents.
- Environment: We are dedicated to making continual improvements so every Tealwood community remains a dementia-friendly environment.
- Accountability: We continually monitor our processes, operational plans, and culture to sustain our high standards for care.
- Cognitive impairments, such as dementia, are making living alone unsafe.
- Your health is at risk.
- Your loved ones’ abilities don’t match your needs.
- You’re neglecting appointments, relationships, and responsibilities.
- You’d benefit from the structured care of our Memory Care community.
What You Can Expect at Carver Ridge
Our Memory Care residents will receive the following services:
- Assistance going to and from meals, events, and appointments
- Regularly scheduled care conferences
- Optional 3 chef-prepared meals a day
- Access to housekeeping and laundry services
- And more
Experience All Carver Ridge Has to Offer
Carver Ridge was designed with our residents in mind. We want all our community members to feel healthy and happy, so we work hard to make life comfortable and secure.
Some of the features and amenities that members of our community enjoy are:
- Big, airy walkways
- Activity centers and recreational programs
- Secured outdoor spaces
- Grand bath with whirlpool spa
- Private suite
- Bathroom with shower
- Utilities included, except phone
- Regular and frequent health monitoring from highly-trained staff
- Non-slip floors
- Heat lamps with timers
- Other subtle design features for wayfinding, safety, and independence
Why Choose Us?
We are always looking for new and exciting things for our community to do! On top of a revolving schedule of monthly events, our residents also have a say in what we do next!
Are you worried about giving up crucial aspects of your lifestyle? We offer a range of lifestyle options so you can hold on to the independence you crave!
We are always looking for new and exciting things for our community to do! On top of a revolving schedule of monthly events, our residents also have a say in what we do next!Learn More
Are you worried about giving up crucial aspects of your lifestyle? We offer a range of lifestyle options so you can hold on to the independence you crave!Learn More
Our community is equipped with advanced technology to keep you safe and healthy. From air purification to medical-grade surface protectants, we take the necessary steps to protect you from illness and pollutants.Learn More
Our Address920 6th Street West
Carver, MN 55315