Designed With Your Comfort in Mind
We recognize that joining us at Carver Ridge can involve significant changes to our residents’ daily lives. We try to make every transition as seamless as possible to ensure our residents feel as comfortable as possible.
We offer a range of services and programs designed around evidence-based practices to ensure our residents receive the highest standard of care. We are fully committed to supporting our residents’ overall well-being and work hard to keep our facilities warm and inviting.
Our Community Services
At Carver Ridge, we aim to help our residents embrace their individuality and celebrate their uniqueness. The Inspire Wellness for Life Program is designed to help our community members maintain a high quality of life, focusing on the 7 Dimensions of Wellness. Our guiding principles are:
- Physical: Choosing to live a healthy, active lifestyle
- Spiritual: Living with meaning and purpose
- Social: Interacting daily with others
- Emotional: Being aware of and accepting feelings
- Intellectual: Engaging in creative pursuits
- Vocational: Expressing yourself through talents and passion
- Environmental: Respecting and caring for your surroundings
Inspire Wellness for Life helps improve cognition, decrease pain and falls, and reduce depression symptoms in a way that resonates with each member of our community.
Respite & Recovery is a short-term program designed for individuals who need a place to recover from illness, disease, or injury. This program is specially designed for residents to have a safe, comfortable place to focus on recovery.
As this program is only for short-term stays, we can provide comprehensive, individualized packages that include:
- A fully furnished apartment
- All utilities, except phone
- Optional 3 meals a day
- Emergency response team
- Group activities
- 24-hour on-campus staff
- Continuous wellness checks
- Assistance for personal care, such as bathing, dressing, toileting, grooming, eating, and moving
- Medication administration and set-up
- Nurse supervision and monitoring from trained staff members
In healthcare, medication mismanagement through errors and overuse has become an ongoing problem that needs more thorough oversight to prevent. To help ensure our residents are getting the care and medications they need, we’ve partnered with TotalCare Pharmacy, allowing us to provide residents with customized benefits tailored to their unique needs.
Above all else, we want our residents to feel cared for and comfortable. We guarantee to consistently listen and effectively respond to our community members’ needs to provide the absolute best care possible.
Our residents with memory loss, dementia, and Alzheimer’s require special care, which is why we give our staff dementia-specific training. This training ensures residents with dementia can maintain independence and get the level of care they need. Enriching Connections enriches the lives of those with dementia through:
- Relationships & Community: Every individual is invited to belong.
- Commitment: Our team is committed to providing every resident with personalized care.
- Certification & Training: All management and memory care staff are certified in dementia care by the Alzheimer’s Association, in addition to other dementia training.
- Services: Families can make the right choices for their loved ones with the help of our nursing staff.
- Meaningful Life & Engagement: Inspire Wellness for Life is our core program philosophy that promotes the best quality of life for every resident.
- Environment: We make continuous improvements, so our community remains dementia-friendly.
- Accountability: We are always monitoring processes, plans, and culture so we can maintain our high standards of care.
Enhanced Care is for residents who require extra care and assistance with daily living. Our Enhanced Care service provides all the comforts of home and nurse coverage 24 hours a day. Enhanced Care can include:
- Advanced respiratory services: Oxygen management, nebulizers, CPAPs and BiPAPs.
- Enhanced medication management: Sliding scale insulin, coordinating lab results, overseeing medication changes and adjustments.
- Altered diets: Including pureed and mechanical soft diets.
- Mobility assistance: Using mechanical assistive devices or two-person transfers.
Why Choose Us?
We are always looking for new and exciting things for our community to do! On top of a revolving schedule of monthly events, our residents also have a say in what we do next!
Are you worried about giving up crucial aspects of your lifestyle? We offer a range of lifestyle options so you can hold on to the independence you crave!
We are always looking for new and exciting things for our community to do! On top of a revolving schedule of monthly events, our residents also have a say in what we do next!Learn More
Are you worried about giving up crucial aspects of your lifestyle? We offer a range of lifestyle options so you can hold on to the independence you crave!Learn More
Our community is equipped with advanced technology to keep you safe and healthy. From air purification to medical-grade surface protectants, we take the necessary steps to protect you from illness and pollutants.Learn More
Where to Find Us
You can easily find our community on 6th Street West, just a few blocks away from the Carver Fire Department!
- Executive Director:
- Marketing Director:
Our Address920 6th Street West
Carver, MN 55315